Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election Night at Stonsby

I think it's pretty safe to assume most of us were watching the election results last night. I know I was.

These photos are from Angie Bonilla, taken in Stonsby:

Everyone was still waiting for the final results there, I think... although if you look closely at the photo on the right you can see the person in the foreground has their hands raised in the air and someone else is clapping, so I might be wrong.

This next group was taken by Shigeo Iwamiya. Note the crowd outside in the bottom right photo... who would have thought campus would be hopping at that time of night?

It looks like I missed the big election party on campus (that's okay, because I made it home from class with plenty of time to pick up a really good pizza and watch the coverage on TV). I received these photos this morning, and even though they were taken on camera phones and are a little blurry you can tell the place was buzzing.

So, where were you last night? Anyone else take photos?

No comments:

Post a Comment