Monday, September 20, 2010

A Rutgers Newark Student in Australia

Check out these great photos from Down Under!

Natalie Cacace writes,

I'm a Senior with a degree in Marketing, graduating Fall 2010. I studied abroad for a semester during Fall 2008 to Sydney, Australia at Macquarie University. Thanks to Rutgers, I had the most memorable time of my life, meeting amazing people from all over the world, and meeting my boyfriend Jethro (who recently this semester transferred to Rutgers Newark to be with me and will be finishing his degree here!).

This first photo (above left) was in Canberra, Australia, which is the capital of Australia. I went on a Global Leadership Symposium and it took us on a tour of the capital for 4 days. At this trip, I met many international students, and 2 were from Rutgers New Brunswick!

Thanks for sharing your amazing trip with us! Love that you got to feed a kangaroo while you were there!

No comments:

Post a Comment