Monday, September 22, 2008

'S' is for Soccer

Happy first day of autumn everyone! It seems fitting that this weekend, I received quite a few soccer-related photos. Here's a few of the womens' soccer team, sent to me by Suze Gabaud.

One of the entire team, showing their Rutgers pride:
Suze wants everyone to know that "we are not just a team but a family as well," and she sent me a few of the team having fun outside of soccer, like this one with the girls all dressed up:

And this more casual one:
And just in case the men feel left out, here's one of the men's team practicing on the field, sent to me by Jonathan Simbulan, who writes "Taken atop of the Rutgers parking deck 1, this picture shows the soccer team practicing on a beautiful, sun-filled day. The bright day also makes their white uniforms and green grass and trees stand out more."


I have a few more photos to go through today, so keep an eye out for another post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment